Video course about Zoom meetings.
I have collected most frequently asked questions about Zoom in Google and created short, but detailed video-guides for each question/problem.
Become an advanced user of Zoom Meetings.
A deep-dive into how to get started with using Zoom for your everyday meetings.
Must watch for new Zoom users, either you are in school or at work. It will save you hours or even days in Zoom research.
The course consists of 20+ short video-guides with explanations to the most common Zoom questions
Duration: ~30 minutes
- How to start a Zoom meeting?
- Start a meeting on mobile
- Schedule a Zoom meeting
- Schedule a recurring meeting
- Invite people to the meeting
- How to join a Zoom meeting?
- How to mute a meeting?
- How to always mute mic and video in Zoom?
- How to always turn off video in the meeting
- Enable virtual background
- Enter or exit gallery view
- How to share a screen
- How to allow multiple participants to share screen
- How to record a meeting
- Cloud recording overview
- How to enable Automatic recordings
- How to record Zoom meeting without host permission
- How to change a host
- Allow removed participants to rejoin Zoom meeting
- How to disable chat in Zoom meetings
- How to block someone
- How to lock a meeting
- How to end a meeting
If you're not 100% satisfied with the purchase, or it's not what you were expecting, just reply to the download email within 14 days, and you'll get a full refund. No questions asked.
Is course updated?
Course is constantly updated and new content is added. Updates are included in your price.